[Neutron] call for proposals on TOF spectrometer NEAT

Russina, Margarita margarita.russina at helmholtz-berlin.de
Mon Aug 8 17:24:48 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to draw your attention that Time-Of-Flight spectrometer NEAT at Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin is now in user operation with greatly increased flux and power after an extensive upgrade project. The instrument is optimized for both quasielastic and inelastic studies and equipped with advanced sample environment, particularly for in-situ gas sorption studies.
You are invited to submit proposals for exciting and challenging research and we will make everything possible to provide you the high quality support during the beam time and data evaluation process. The deadline for proposal is September 1, 2016. Please use following link https://www.helmholtz-berlin.de/user/gate/index_en.html.
To assure the best experimental conditions possible please contact us at margarita.russina at helmholtz–berlin.de before the proposal submission.
We are looking forward to seeing you at HZB and doing experiment on our brand-new spectrometer
With sincere regards
Margarita Russina
On behalf of the NEAT –Team

We have to dream, or else things won't happen
Oscar Niemeyer

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Jutta Koch-Unterseher
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla, Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin

http://www.helmholtz-berlin.de