[Neutron] Post-doc opening in Brookhaven Neutron Scattering Group

Tranquada, John jtran at bnl.gov
Mon Aug 29 21:36:11 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,
We have a post-doc position open in the Neutron Scattering Group<http://neutrons.phy.bnl.gov> of the Condensed Matter Physics & Materials Science Department<https://www.bnl.gov/cmpmsd/>, Brookhaven National Laboratory<https://www.bnl.gov/world/>.  Our research is aimed at understanding how strong electronic correlations can lead to high-temperature superconductivity.  We make use of leading neutron-scattering user facilities (primarily SNS, HFIR, and NCNR) to investigate single-crystal samples grown in our labs at Brookhaven.  We are looking for an energetic and curious individual to participate in and contribute to this effort.  For further information on the position and how to apply, go to: https://jobs.bnl.gov/job/upton/postdoctoral-research-associate-magnetism-and-superconductivity/3437/2825542
John Tranquada
Neutron Scattering Group Leader
Brookhaven National Laboratory