[Neutron] IFF Spring School 2017 "Topological Matter": Registration is open

Springschool springschool at fz-juelich.de
Wed Nov 9 09:05:54 CET 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that registration is open for the

     48th IFF Spring School 2017 on
    Topological Matter - Topological Insulators, Skyrmions and Majoranas

taking place from 27 March until 07 April 2017 at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany. The Spring School 2017 is organized by Prof. Stefan Blügel, Prof. Yuriy Mokrousov, Prof. Thomas Schäpers (Forschungszentrum Jülich) and Prof. Yoichi Ando (University of Cologne) and provides a comprehensive introduction to the physics of topological matter. For further information on the school and how to apply, please visit our website:

     www.iff-springschool.de<http://www.iff-springschool.de/>

The deadline for applications is 22 January 2017. Please feel free to pass on this information to colleagues and friends, and do accept our apologies if you receive this email more than once.

We look forward to your registration and to welcoming you in Juelich!

With best regards,
Barbara Daegener

--
Barbara Daegener
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
springschool at fz-juelich.de
http://www.iff-springschool.de<http://www.iff-springschool.de/>

assisted by: Saida Oubenkhir
+49 2461 61-4465 (Telefon, 08:00 - 12:00 Uhr)
+49 2461 61-6633 (Telefax)

Lieferanschrift / Delivery address:
Leo-Brandt-Straße
52428 Jülich