[Neutron] Rutgers 2017 -Postdoctoral Position in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics

Gheorghe Lucian Pascut glp42 at physics.rutgers.edu
Sun Jan 29 20:27:47 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

      I would like to let you know about the opening of a "Postdoctoral Position starting in during 2017"
at the Rutgers University  in the group of Professor Valery Kiryukhin.

Below there is a short description of the project:

Postdoctoral Position in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics, Rutgers
University

http://www.physics.rutgers.edu/jobs/cmx17.html

Successful applicants will work on strongly correlated systems, such as
magnetic oxides, and in the field of emergent materials. Applicants with
experience in x-ray or neutron scattering techniques are preferred. Both
local facilities at Rutgers (crystal growth, lab characterization), and
outside x-ray/neutron scattering facilities (BNL, NIST) will be used,
providing good networking opportunities. Curriculum Vitae should be sent
to Prof. V. Kiryukhin, vkir at physics.rutgers.edu.

Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, military service or any other category protected by law.
As an institution, we value diversity of background and opinion, and
prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of any legally
protected class in the areas of hiring, recruitment, promotion,
transfer, demotion, training, compensation, pay, fringe benefits,
layoff, termination or any other terms and conditions of employment.

Best wishes,

Gheorghe Lucian Pascut

Postdoctoral Fellow, Rutgers University