[Neutron] Two postdoc positions for scientific software developers at MLZ Garching

Joachim Wuttke j.wuttke at fz-juelich.de
Wed Apr 5 14:57:39 CEST 2017

In the Scientific Computing Group of JCNS at the Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ) in Garching we develop software for the analysis of scattering experiments. In close collaboration with the Data Management and Software Center of the ESS in Copenhagen, we will also develop software for reflectometers and quasielastic spectrometers of the ESS. Through this German in-kind contribution to the ESS, we currently have two openings for postdoctoral scientific software developers.

For more details see http://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2017-066-EN-JCNS.html