[Neutron] NanoDif 2017 - Neutron Diffraction and the Nanoscale, Daejeon (Republic of Korea), July 6-7, 2017

bruno demé deme at ill.fr
Thu Apr 13 14:39:51 CEST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce Neutron Diffraction and the Nanoscale 2017 (NanoDif 2017), a meeting that will be held in Daejeon (Republic of Korea), July 6-7, 2017 as a satellite of the International Conference on Neutron Scattering, ICNS 2017 to be held in Daejeon, July 9-13, 2017.

The aim of this cross-disciplinary meeting is to review and discuss the state-of-the-art in neutron diffraction at the nanoscale and to bring together researchers from a variety of scientific disciplines including soft matter, materials science, and biology.

All details can be found on the conference website: https://indico.ill.fr/nanodif2017 <https://indico.ill.fr/nanodif2017>

The deadline for abstract submission is April 30. The registration is free of charges but mandatory. Please use or create your Indico account and then follow the registration steps.

We look forward to seeing you in Daejeon for an exiting meeting.

The organisers,
Chris Garvey, Sung-Min Choi, Viviana Cristiglio, Bruno Demé, Tae-Hwan Kim, Han Young Soo.

 <https://indico.ill.fr/nanodif2017>