[Neutron] NanoSPD7 – Program Released

NanoSPD7 Conference Secretariat info at nanospd7.com
Tue Jun 6 09:31:09 CEST 2017

www.nanospd7.com (http://www.nanospd7.com/) Having trouble viewing this email? Click here (http://mailchi.mp/nanospd7/nanospd7-program-released?e=a56c0de0dc)
http://www.nanospd7.com/
http://www.nanospd7.com/program-monday-3-july-2017.php

We are excited to announce that the 7th International Conference on Nanomaterials by Severe Plastic Deformation program is now available on the website.

An inspiring and innovative program has been curated showcasing presentations by our outstanding Keynote Speakers (http://www.nanospd7.com/keynote-speakers) and Invited Speakers (http://www.nanospd7.com/invited-speakers) . High quality contributed papers will be presented in both the regular streams and Young Researcher Sessions along with poster presentations during the Poster Reception.
View the program online (http://www.nanospd7.com/program-monday-3-july-2017.php)

Thank you to our Sponsors

Host Sponsor

http://sydney.edu.au/engineering/leadership/

Sponsors
http://ammrf.org.au/ http://www.ausnano.net/

http://www.chiefscientist.nsw.gov.au/

Contact us

http://www.icmsaust.com.au/

NanoSPD7 Conference Secretariat

ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd
PO Box 5005
South Melbourne
Victoria 3205
Australia

T: +61 (0) 3 9682 0500
F: +61 (0) 3 9682 0344

General Enquiries: info at nanospd7.com (mailto:info at nanospd7.com)
Abstract Enquiries: abstracts at nanospd7.com (mailto:abstracts at nanospd7.com)
Sponsorship and Exhibition: sponsorships at nanospd7.com (mailto:sponsorships at nanospd7.com)
Registration & Accommodation: registration at nanospd7.com (mailto:registration at nanospd7.com)
If you do not wish to receive further email news about this event from the Conference Secretariat, click here (http://icmsaust.us11.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=adaae520cf9dd252446148abc&id=fd1efefac5&e=a56c0de0dc&c=a1a0108540) and let us know. If you know of a colleague who will benefit from receiving NanoSPD7, updates, please forward this newsletter to them (http://us11.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=adaae520cf9dd252446148abc&id=a1a0108540&e=a56c0de0dc) .