[Neutron] NINMACH 2017, 11-13 October, Budapest, Hungary

ninmach2017 at energia.mta.hu ninmach2017 at energia.mta.hu
Fri Jul 7 16:52:56 CEST 2017

Dear Colleague,

The the abstract submission to the Neutron Imaging and Neutron Methods
in Archaeology and Cultural Heritage (NINMACH 2017) conference, to be
held between 11-13 October 2017, in Budapest, Hungary, is going to
remain open for the next few days and we still welcome your submission
for oral and poster presentations by 14 July at latest.

We expect contributions in the topics of Neutron imaging, Neutron
activation analysis, Prompt gamma activation analysis, Neutron
scattering, Facilities, techniques and data processing, Autoradiography,
as well as in Multi-technique approach and complementary techniques.

If you intend to present your research at the conference, you are kindly
requested to submit your abstract and register at

http://indico.kfki.hu/event/518/.

Technically, first you have to create an account at the INDICO
conference server, that shall be activated via an email link sent to
your mailbox. Thereafter the submission page appears
(https://indico.kfki.hu/event/518/call-for-abstracts/submit) where the
authors, the title and the text of the abstract can be composed and
submitted on-line. The account creation does not mean an automatic
registration to the event, it has to be made in a separate step at
https://indico.kfki.hu/event/518/registration/register#/register.

In case of any questions or comments, please contact the local
organizing committee via e-mail: ninmach2017 at bnc.hu. You are also
encouraged to distribute this information among your interested
colleagues and national communities.

We look forward to welcome you in Budapest,

László Szentmiklósi, conference chairman
on behalf of the local organizing committee