[Neutron] XVII International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering (SAS2018)

SAS2018 Conference in Traverse City, Michigan, USA sas2018tc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 16:29:28 CEST 2017

XVII International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering (SAS2018)

Traverse City, Michigan, USA
October 7-12, 2018

The Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that the XVII
International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering will be held Sunday 7
- Friday 12 October, 2018, at Grand Traverse Resort & Spa, Traverse
City, Michigan, USA.

The conference announcement poster is attached for you to print and post
locally.  It is also available on the SAS2018 web site.

Please refer to the conference web site (https://sas2018.anl.gov) for
more details and further announcements.

If you have questions, or wish to be added to our mailing list, please
send your name, organization, and questions to the conference hosts:
sas2018tc at gmail.com

We look forward to welcoming you in Traverse City.

Regards,

    Randy Winans, Jan Ilavsky, Pete Jemian

SAS2018 Conference
Traverse City, Michigan, USA