[Neutron] PSI - Open Position at SINQ: Instrument Scientist for NEUTRA
useroffice at psi.ch
Mon Nov 6 08:40:30 CET 2017
For the thermal neutron imaging instrument NEUTRA at SINQ and the neutron microscope detector in the Neutron Imaging and Activation Group the Paul Scherrer Institute is looking for an
Instrument Scientist (80%)
* Maintain and develop the NEUTRA instrument and the neutron microscope detector
* Run and support the scientific user program on NEUTRA
* Organize and run the user program with the neutron microscope detector
* Develop your own science program (preferably in construction materials research)
* Acquire related project funding
* PhD in physics, engineering, chemistry or related fields
* Experience in thermal and high resolution neutron imaging
* Distinguished scientific profile and publication record
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
This is a Tenure Track position. The employment contract will initially be limited to 3 years.
For further infomation please contact Prof. Dr. Markus Strobl, phone: +41-56-310-5941
Please submit your application online (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as an Instrument Scientist (index no. 3304-01):
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Sevil Minniti, 5232 Villigen-PSI, Switzerland
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neutron