[Neutron] [JDN2018] Gentle reminder

Lucile Mangin-Thro mangin-throl at ill.fr
Wed Mar 28 17:17:52 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We kindly remind you that the Journées de la Diffusion Neutronique
<https://jdn-conference.net/>- Neutron Scattering Meeting 2018will take
place in Roquebrune-sur-Argens (France), May 14-16.

*Please note that the abstract submission deadline is April 2*, and that
your contribution should be sent to jdn2018 at jdn-conference.net
<mailto:jdn2018 at jdn-conference.net>.

Concerning registration, we apologize they have not yet been opened. The
link should be available soon.

Thanks a lot and see you soon in Roquebrune-sur-Argens,

/Alexis Chennevière, Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA Saclay//
//Clémence Le Coeur, Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA Saclay//
//Lucile Mangin-Thro, Institut Laue-Langevin, Grenoble///