[Neutron] 2nd Nordic/Baltic School on neutron scattering, Tartu 8-21 September 2018

Kim Lefmann lefmann at nbi.ku.dk
Wed May 9 20:02:03 CEST 2018

Dear everyone,

It is a pleasure to announce the 2nd Nordic/Baltic Summer School in
Neutron Scattering. The event will be held in Tartu, Estonia 10-21
September 2018.

As a prequel, on 8-9 September, there will be a school introduction with
basic Mathematics and Physics for students outside the Physical Sciences.

The school is targeted Ph.D. students from the Nordic/Baltic countries.
We accept also registrations from M.Sc. students and post docs. From
this year on, we accept also registrations from students from other
countries.

For Nordic/Baltic participants, the school and accomodation is free of
charge, and transportation will be re-imboursed. Breakfast and lunch is
included.

Participants with affiliation outside the Nordic/Baltic countries will
need to pay transport and accomodation themselves.

For School program and details, see the School page
https://indico.nbi.ku.dk/event/1097/

The School is supported by NordForsk through NNSP and the Swedish
Strategic Research Foundation through SwedNess

on behalf of all organizers,

    Kim Lefmann, Univ. Copenhagen

    Martin Månsson, KTH Stockholm