[Neutron] Open position at JCNS-MLZ: Scientific Software Developer with background in crystallography, physics, or mathematics

Joachim Wuttke j.wuttke at fz-juelich.de
Thu Aug 23 11:21:50 CEST 2018

In the Scientific Computing Group of JCNS at MLZ in Garching, Germany,
we develop software for the analysis of scattering experiments. We support
instrument users, and participate in exemplary data analyses.

We are currently recruiting a

Scientific Software Developer
with background in crystallography, physics, or mathematics

for work on single-crystal neutron diffraction analysis in close
collaboration with the ILL, and for forthcoming other projects.

The initial appointment is for 3 years. For more details, see
http://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2018-279-EN-JCNS.html

- Joachim Wuttke

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Jülich Centre for Neutron Science at MLZ
+49 89 289 10715
http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de