[Neutron] International fellowship program: PSI-FELLOW-II-3i

Useroffice (PSI) useroffice at psi.ch
Thu Sep 6 13:15:08 CEST 2018

Within the framework of our PSI-FELLOW-II-3i Program, we are looking for
PSI-FELLOW-II-3i / Postdoctoral Fellows

The Paul Scherrer Institute PSI is the largest research institute for natural and engineering sciences within Switzerland. We perform cutting-edge research in the fields of matter and materials, energy and environment and human health. By performing fundamental and applied research, we work on sustainable solutions for major challenges facing society, science and economy. PSI is committed to the training of future generations. Therefore, about one quarter of our staff are post-docs, post-graduates or apprentices. Altogether PSI employs 2100 people.

In the framework of the international fellowship program with the acronym: “PSI-FELLOW-II-3i”, the PSI is inviting experienced researchers (Postdocs) from all over the world to submit their applications for research positions that are part of our new postdoctoral program. Our “3i or triple i” postdoctoral program offers unique opportunities for scientific and career development with international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral prospects. Our postdoctoral program is a Horizon2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action (grant agreement 701647).

The deadline for applications is on 30 November 2018, 24:00 CET.

Please connect to the job-offer website & the PSI-FELLOW-II-3i website (link below) and obtain important information about the eligibility criteria and the application process.

Link to full posting:
https://www.psi.ch/pa/stellenangebote/1843
https://www.psi.ch/psi-fellow/psi-fellow

With kind regards