[Neutron] CETS2019

Central European Training School cets at mail.kfki.hu
Fri Nov 16 15:46:09 CET 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce the 13TH CENTRAL EUROPEAN TRAINING SCHOOL ON
NEUTRON TECHNIQUES. We are welcoming PhD and master students, post-doc
scientists as well as young researchers who are interested to learn
about neutron scattering and imaging techniques.
Please find below the details.

With best regards,
Organizers
Budapest Neutron Centre

CETS2019
13th Central European Training School on Neutron Techniques
DATE: 5-10 May, 2019
LOCATION: Budapest KFKI Campus of Hungarian Academy of Sciences
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15TH FEBRUARY 2019

The training consists of 2 full days of lectures and 3 full days of
experimental work.

AVAILABLE INSTRUMENTS:
Small Angle Neutron Scattering (YS)
Reflectometer (GINA)
Prompt Gamma Activation Analysis (PGAA)
Neutron imaging (RAD/NIPS-NORMA)
Neutron diffractometer (MTEST)
PSD neutron diffractometer
Time of flight diffractometer

SINE2020 grants (in limited number) for EU (and associated countries)
students are available.

Further details: www.kfki.hu/cets [1]

Contact person:
Zoltán Dudás (cets at mail.kfki.hu)

13th Central European Training School on neutron techniques
 5-10 May 2019, Budapest, Hungary
 www.kfki.hu/cets

Links:
------