[Neutron] History pages now online

Alan Hewat alan.hewat at neutronoptics.com
Wed May 28 01:28:29 CEST 2014

Hi Inês. Just to say that Bernard Jacrot has written a book on the history
of ILL, as have Peter Timmins with Roland Currat. Neither are on your
literature list. I too have written some personal notes on ILL's history
http://hewat.net/science/ill-hewat.html

Writing a "history of the world's neutron sources, instruments, and
techniques" is quite a challenge. Bon courage ! Alan.

--
*   Dr Alan Hewat, NeutronOptics, Grenoble, FRANCE *
<Alan.Hewat at NeutronOptics.com> +33.476.98.41.68