The home page of Neutrons4Science
With Neutrons4Science you can :
- perform a virtual TAS experiment on the neutron spectrometer ThALES
- observe the main magnetic orders in crystals and create magnons
- discover the gravitational spectrometer GRANIT which is based on neutron quantum states in a gravitational field.
Neutrons4Science v2 for iOS, Android and the web is now available in Chinese.
Other languages are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
A screen capture of the animation ThALES
If you think Neutrons4Science is valuable, here a set of links that might send to your correspondents.
Web (Windows, OS X, Linux)
You can also download offline versions
A screen capture of the animation Magnons
iOS —> App Store Apple
Warning – delete version 1 if you have it and download version 2
- (ILL) Martin Boehm, Valery Nesvizhevsky, Alain Filhol
- (ipter) Mathieu Ippersiel, Laurent Halter
- English: Susan Tinniswood
- German: Roland May
- Spanish: Miguel-Angel Gonzalez and Leidy Hoyos
- Italiano: Lucia Capogna
- Russian: Valery Nesvizhevsky
- Chinese: Jinyan Liu
ILL-SI, ILL-CS and LPSC.
Remarks, comments, congratulations (?) to either Neutrons4Science@gmail.com or email@example.com